View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 AM   #245
Jvsapp

Re: '66 Sunbeam Minx Project - F20C/6sp/4-link/Discs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
guys. I'll get pics of the firewall tomorrow.

I do have some grainy night cell pics of the tool stand. I was planning to show it off after I add some mandrel hangers and paint it. But here you go. The natural question will be; can you use them all mounted like that? The answer is; I positioned everything to allow me to use them for smaller jobs with everything on there. For bigger stuff I can always remove one or more of the tools. To use the sandbag obviously all tools will be removed. I may just end up building another one for that.

What you see peeking out from the left side of the second pic is the oven I picked up on craigslist for powdercoating
looks good FF, i'm jealous on the bender... you should powdercoat it once you get it all done. my oven is setup to share my AC for my compressor. i have an extension cord i use to plug in my compressor and plug in my oven when i need to use it. you'll love powdercoating once you start. what gun are you planning to use? also where are you planning to pick up powder from? i've had good luck with the craftsman setup and getting my powder from columbia coatings. price is good, they have specials on occasion, and shipping is fast. here's a shot of a honda valve cover i did for a friend in wrinkle red.

Jvsapp is offline   Reply With Quote